From: jrhau lung (jrhaulung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2016 - 09:33:48 CDT

A erratum to previous message. Sorry for the mess.

A further question. When press Minimize/ equillbrate selected chiral
centers button, the console shows that a specific residue does not exist
and "skipping patch CTER". And then the console was crashed. I am pretty
sure that the residue does exist in both pdb and psf files. What would be
the potential cause for this. Thanks!