From: Scazzocchio, Claudio (c.scazzocchio_at_imperial.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 22 2016 - 02:22:27 CDT

Thanks a a lot indeed stamps does not recognise some residues. The problem is that up to know

I never had any problem with ligands of any protein. I think that in this case the problem is, after discussing with Prof. Cesar Millan

(whom I think for this and previous clarifications) that Met 1 in one of the structures is modified to MSE.

Claudio

Prof. Claudio Scazzocchio
Dept. of Microbiology,
Imperial College London