From: Stefan Doerr (stefdoerr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2016 - 05:22:17 CDT

As for automatic, I don't really think so. Because building with psfgen
doesn't just rename atoms, it also adds missing atoms. So the order of
atoms will be changed and you cannot do a 1-1 mapping between atoms in the
original PDB and the built PDB. You probably could do automatic residue
name mapping though since psfgen should not be adding any new residues.