From: Fernando Vallejos-Burgos (nandobike_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2016 - 22:07:49 CDT

There are the very nice VR renders of VMD scenes in youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEwP3XbgU_0 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEwP3XbgU_0>

As mentioned in the description, those are done with VMD 1.9.3
Is there a way to do it in 1.9.2?

I can’t even get the beta version of 1.9.3 because BioCore doesnt let me register:
TCB-UIUC BioCoRE has experienced an unexpected error.
Technical support has been notified that an error has occurred. The error message below is from the system. It might not make much sense, but can be helpful for debugging.
collab.event.InvalidConnectionException: Couldn't successfully send message

I hope someone can help with any of both (no reply from biocore about the latter).

Thanks a lot!