From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 04 2016 - 20:58:06 CDT

Hi Grant,
All that namdenergy is really doing is writing a specific run script for namd. If you try it with the debug option on, you can find and edit that run script in your working directory, and should be able to make it skip frames in the input dcd or do whatever else you want. I suspect it will make more sense when you look at that file, but let me know if you still have questions.
Best,
Peter