From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Thu May 26 2016 - 15:31:33 CDT

Hi Josh,

I have a follow-up question. If I am doing "$sel frame $i" and "$sel
update", do I still need to do "molinfo top set frame $i"? What I am seeing
is that the results differ based on whether or not I put this molinfo
command. My understanding was that the "$sel frame $i" and "$sel update"
takes care of everything, is that not the case?