From: sunyeping (sunyeping_at_aliyun.com)
Date: Wed May 25 2016 - 02:19:57 CDT

Dear all, I was reading a webpage about showing frame number (simulation time) in vmd movies (www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/20596.html), but suddenly it cannot be accessed. When clicking this link again, a webpage comes out and show:  Document Not FoundThe document you requested could not be found on this server:  /Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/20596.htmlThe page may have been moved or superceded by a new one. If you believe you have found an error in the Theoretical and Computational Biophysics web site (pages from www.ks.uiuc.edu), please send an email to webserver_at_ks.uiuc.edu with the URL that gave you this error, as well as the referring page I wonder whether this page can never be accessed any more and could anyone tranfer me the content of this page? Best regards.