From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Fri May 13 2016 - 09:53:36 CDT

Hi John,

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have one follow-up question. Looking through the salt bridge plugin
script, seems like the distances it prints are between the centers of the
atom selections with acidic oxygens and basic nitrogens, i.e. for ASP and
ARG, it gives the distance between the center of the two ASP oxygens and
the center of the ARG nitrogens. Is that correct? I am using VMD 1.9.2

Regards,
Chitrak.