From: David E. Heppner (heppner_at_alumni.stanford.edu)
Date: Wed May 04 2016 - 05:02:00 CDT

Thank you for the reply. I coped the script below if that helps.

---
mol load pdb 2src.pdb
set proa [atomselect top protein]
$proa writepdb proa.pdb
package require psfgen
pdbalias residue HIS HSE
pdbalias atom ILE CD1 CD
pdbalias residue PTR TYR
topology toppar/top_all36_prot.rtf
topology toppar/top_all36_na.rtf
topology toppar/toppar_all36_prot_fluoro_alkanes.str
topology toppar/toppar_all36_prot_na_combined.str
topology toppar/toppar_water_ions_namd.str
segment PROA {
    pdb proa.pdb
    mutate 239 HSD
    mutate 492 HSD
   }
patch TP2 PROA:527
regenerate angles dihedrals
coordpdb proa.pdb PROA
guesscoord
writepdb prot.pdb
writepsf prot.psf
package require solvate
solvate prot.psf prot.pdb -x 0 -y 0 -z 0 +x 20 +y 20 +z 20 -o solv_box
package require autoionize
autoionize -psf solv_box.psf -pdb solv_box.pdb -sc 0.15 -cation POT  # salt concentration
animate delete all
exit
David E. Heppner, Ph.D.
david.heppner_at_med.uvm.edu