From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2016 - 09:53:28 CDT

Feel lucky to get an answer at all, as your question is phrased horribly
inaccurate.

It doesn't make sense to me, performing a morph between structures having
different numbers of atoms. Even if you want to illustrate an reaction,
atoms do neither appear nor disapper. Therefore why don't you just put the
atoms which will not be present in state A but be present in state B, beside
state A. In that way the morph will show how the atoms appear. The same
accounts vice versa if state A contains atoms, which will not be present in
state B. In that case you could let the abundant atoms fly out of the
system.

Norman Geist