From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2016 - 01:36:25 CDT

I think you have the wrong mailing list. This is for VMD related issues
only.

However there are many ways of doing this. E.g. opening a file and using
its handle in a simple for loop in Python to iterate over all lines.
Another way would be to use numpy "genfromtxt" if file lines are fixed
width and properly delimited. Other non-pythonic ways exist as well.