From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2016 - 14:06:46 CDT

Just one note: all of the posters are correct that if you actually want to predict a real protein structure, you’re looking at a real research problem — several excellent suggestions have been made.
But if you just want to build a toy peptide, short alpha helix, etc. you can use the molefacture plugin, which lets you paste in a sequence and build a corresponding structure with preset ramachandran angles, which can then be written as a pdb.

Best,
Peter