From: Monika Madhavi (monikamadhavi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2016 - 21:42:41 CDT

Dear all,

I have a very large trajectory file (about 40 GB) so that I can't load it
at once on vmd. I want to make an atomselection, update it every frame and
I want to play the motion of atoms in this atomselection. I wrote a pdb
file which contains the atomselection in each frame using "animate". Can I
use the same command to play the trajectory of these selected molecules
only? The examples I found talk about loading the trajectory at once and
then make atomselections so if you can give me any suggestions it is
greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Monika

--