From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2016 - 17:21:47 CST

Hi Daniela,

I am not positive, but I have a feeling you need to specify a index file or
structure file. I usually do the latter, i.e. a PSF file (I already have
PSF files as I run my simulations using NAMD). I don't remember from the
top of my head what an index file is, but in any case, I think catdcd needs
something more than just the DCD files to understand what your system is
(how many atoms, etc).

Hope this helps,
Chitrak.