From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 29 2016 - 15:24:14 CST

Since the number of frames are different on each load attempt, it appears
to be a memory issue (yes I know you said it isn't). Confirm this by
observing memory usage (in windows task manager)/as the trajectory loads.

I am not sure what you mean by visibility? Loading into memory is a task.
Viewing it is another and is not memory dependant.

If there are 2000 frames in your trajectory and you load with a stride of
10 --- then it really is a memory problem.