From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 19:34:43 CDT

Daniel,
  As far as I know there isn't a way to set the chain during psfgen
generation, but once again Jim Phillips may have more tips here.
If not, then one way to get unique chains would be to load in the
newly created pdb file into VMD, then use the atomselect command to
set the chain of the 60 units the way you want them to be. You could
use the segment id's that are set in that structure merging script for
this purpose if you like.