From: Olya Kravchenko (ovkrav_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 2016 - 13:36:24 CST

Thanks a lot!!

After running this command

solvate -minmax {{-50 50 -50} {50 50 50}} -o water_box

I am getting the following error:

Couldn't load output files. Please make sure that you have enough disk
space, and that you didn't set solvent box boundaries that would
produce zero placed waters.

How should I address it?

Also, is there a way to create a box filled with atoms/molecules other
than water?