From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 11 2015 - 09:07:15 CST

Hi,
  At present I don't have the NetCDF building for Windows, but in revisiting
this issue, I see that the NetCDF page now has pre-compiled NetCDF libraries
that are compatible with MSVS 2010 here:
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/winbin.html

I have one build machine with MSVS 2010 on it, so it might be possible to
make an attempt at compiling the VMD NetCDF plugin using these libraries.
I don't know what other unexpected issues there may be, but I'll add this
to my TODO list and see how far I get.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/