From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 02 2015 - 15:52:53 CST

Daniel,
  Can you zip up send me an example of one of the parm7 files that
produces the behavior you have observed? It might also be helpful
to know what your analysis involves, as the leak might be in any of
the steps you described, but without knowing what they are, it would
be very difficult to find a leak. If the leak happens without the
analysis, then I would ask whether the leak rate is the same or different...

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/