From: Tristan Croll (tristan.croll_at_qut.edu.au)
Date: Wed Nov 04 2015 - 05:38:44 CST

Just remove the third and fifth lines, and your code should do what you want.

Tristan Croll
Lecturer
Faculty of Health
School of Biomedical Sciences
Institute of Health and Biomedical Engineering
Queensland University of Technology
60 Musk Ave
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059 Australia
+61 7 3138 6443

This email and its attachments (if any) contain confidential information intended for use by the addressee and may be privileged. We do not waive any confidentiality, privilege or copyright associated with the email or the attachments. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not use, transmit, disclose or copy the email or any attachments. If you receive this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original email.