From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 19 2015 - 01:42:45 CDT

Dear Majid,

I doubt anyone would be able to answer your question given the amount of
information you have provided. Please give more information:

e.g. what type of file do you have? How many atoms (numbers) in the system
do you have -- just 2 or more? If you have multiple oxygens which one do
you want to trace? What is a trace? What are you expecting VMD to show you?

If you explain your problem in more detail you will be able to get a
response quickly.

--
Best,
/A