From: Ebert Maximilian (m.ebert_at_umontreal.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 23 2015 - 15:09:55 CDT

Hi John,

for instance in the publication: Molecular dioxygen enters the active site of 12/15-lipoxygenase via dynamic oxygen access channels

Figure 1c) shows on the y axis the free energy and the x axis is the reaction coordinate. the reaction coordinate is along the tunnels identified in ILS. How could I generate such a figure from my DX file. So how can I get the delta G of every point along each channel/path found in ILS.

Thanks for your help,

Max