From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 10 2015 - 12:39:01 CDT

Hello!

I re-did the protocol from start. However, this time when I was optimizing
the charges, I loaded all the Gaussian *.log files from water optimization
and hit "Run optimization", I encountered the following error.

Application halting due to following errors:

Found inappropriate upper bound.

This did not happen the first time. Do you know why this could be happening?

Regards,
Chitrak.