From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 2015 - 03:54:19 CDT

I have to amend my post. On doing Molefacture again, applying modifications
to all atoms (types, charges, and bond orders) and saving a xxx_tmpmol.xbgf
file with specific name (other than saving psf/pdb/top), all my changes
were saved and the file could be resumed with vmd and molefacture.
Simultaneously, a non-requested file Molefacture_tmpmol.xbgf was saved,
which did not save my changes.

francesco pietra