From: Akshay Bhatnagar (akshaybhatnagar2790_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 28 2015 - 01:10:19 CDT

As suggested i have changed the script accordingly. But the errors are
same, i.e it is considering every residue as duplicate residue and giving
an error in psf generation.

The script is:

package require autopsf
topology top_all27_prot_lipid.inp
set filelist [glob *.PDB]
  foreach file $filelist {
set name [file rootname $file]
pdbalias residue HIS HSE
pdbalias atom ILE CD1 CDsource
segment A {pdb $file}
coordpdb $file A
writepdb $name.pdb
writepsf $name.psf
resetpsf
}

Please help. i am not able to find the defect in the script.

With Regards
Akshay Bhatnagar
PhD Student
BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus