From: Amira Yu (amirayuyue_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 03 2015 - 20:42:41 CDT

Hi Josh,
  Thank you so much for your suggestions, and I have tried to change my
time step even to 0.1 fs and changed the output .dcd save frequency to 1
but still see nothing in the high (>1000 1/cm) wave number region. Do you
think anything else would cause this kind of problem?
  Thank you again.
Sincerely.
Yue

--