From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 03 2015 - 18:33:48 CDT

Hi Yue,

How often are you saving your trajectory? One of the usual hangups is
that in order to see features above ~1000 wavenumbers, you basically
need to save your trajectory incredibly frequently (every femtosecond is
what I seem to remember), which has to do with the fact that those
high-wavenumber modes (bond stretches to hydrogen) have periods on the
order of a few femtoseconds, and if you don't give the plugin data that
is at a similar resolution, you won't see anything.

-Josh