From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 01 2015 - 01:49:30 CDT

Hi John:
Following your last suggestion, now I see bigdcd loading and loaded, while
rmsd.tcl centermass.tcl and rgyr.tcl work fine with all my dcd files at
the IBM cluster. However, I must say that I have now used a fresh copy of
bigdcd.tcl, so that I can't rule out that what I used before was a
corrupted file (although, at the naked eye, it contained all that it
should).

thanks a lot

francesco