From: Bharat Sharma (bharatsolbridge_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 2015 - 20:01:46 CDT

Thank you John. I don't mind vmd guesses the bonds but at some point it
stops saying "determining bond distance from distant search". It works fine
for few hundred frames and suddenly stuck there. I am not sure whether vmd
is not able to guess bonds or not.

Vasiliy: I use CP2K. I will check topotools-tutorial. Thank you.

Best regards,
Bharat