From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 25 2015 - 23:38:03 CDT

Amira,

While we support running some portions in VMD text mode for batch-like runs (as you noted), we don't currently have an an out-of-the-box setup for pipelining. We have some good reasons for this, not the least of which is that the parameterization still requires careful analysis and adjustments to get good results. That said, the entire program is written in Tcl/Tk, which means that if you're willing to dig through the code, it's possible to script every step.

Regards,
Christopher Mayne