From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 09 2015 - 13:00:45 CDT

Hi,
  At present, VMD doesn't provide for time-varying mesh data.
In the short term, you could overcome this limitation by loading
different trajectory timesteps into separate molecules. Once loaded
you can animate the mesh trajectory using the multimolanim plugin.
Let us know if you need help to get this working.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/