From: John Stone (
Date: Thu Feb 12 2015 - 11:38:18 CST

  If you want all of the atoms to have the same radius, you will have to
override their radii by setting them yourself. The controls for graphical
representations only allow you to change the scaling factor and not to
disable per-atom radii. The easiest way to achieve what you're after is
to use an atom selection to set the radius field for all atoms to be the
same value, e.g. something like this:
  set sel [atomselect top "all"]
  $sel set radius 1.2
  $sel delete

  John Stone

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 06:03:52PM +0100, Damien Serres wrote:
> Dear community,
> Is it possible to change the radius scaling in CPK drawing method ?
> I would like to change the VDW scaling in order to have all my atoms with
> the same radius (for example carbon atom radius for everyone).
> Best regards
> --
> Damien SERRES
> 1st year PhD
> [1]Équipe N2IS
> 7, avenue du Colonel Roche
> BP 54200
> 31031 Toulouse cedex 4 - France
> References
> Visible links
> 1.

University of Illinois, 405 N. Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL 61801           Phone: 217-244-3349