From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2015 - 11:38:18 CST

Hi,
  If you want all of the atoms to have the same radius, you will have to
override their radii by setting them yourself. The controls for graphical
representations only allow you to change the scaling factor and not to
disable per-atom radii. The easiest way to achieve what you're after is
to use an atom selection to set the radius field for all atoms to be the
same value, e.g. something like this:
  set sel [atomselect top "all"]
  $sel set radius 1.2
  $sel delete