From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2015 - 13:07:10 CST

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Ben Hanson <ben19q_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> The vmd version is 1.9.2 and I am unsure how to check the topotools version.

package require topotools

it will return the version number of the topotools plugin. however, if
you have VMD 1.9.2, you also have the latest plugin.

> I have attached the simple data file.

thanks. there has to be something about it that is different from
others and thus makes it trigger the bug you are reporting.

hopefully i can get back to you soon with a bugfix.

more later,
     axel.