From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2014 - 11:27:22 CST

Nikolai,
  The 4K TV I'm currently testing is an LG 49UB8500, which also supports
passive stereoscopic 3-D. Regarding your question about the Quadro 2000D,
I looked it up and it support a maximum display resolution of 2560x2048
according to the NVIDIA web site, so you will need to buy a newer
GPU to be able to drive a 4K display. My LG TV tests up to this moment have
been done using an GTX 980 because it's one of the most recent GPUs and
I believe it supports all of the later HDMI display specs. I will also
be doing 3-D stereoscopic display testing with a few recent model
Quadro cards but I haven't gotten to doing that yet.

Cheers,
  John