From: SEZEN VATANSEVER (svatansever13_at_ku.edu.tr)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2014 - 06:23:43 CST

Dear Christopher Mayne,
Althougtmy new hess LOG file terminateswith"Normal termination of
Gaussian", I got a new error:

"unmatched open quote in list
unmatched open quote in list
    while executing
"lrange $line 0 1"
    (procedure "read_harmonic_frequencies" line 18)
    invoked from within
"read_harmonic_frequencies $file"
    (procedure "::QMtool::load_gaussian_log" line 58)
    invoked from within
"::QMtool::load_gaussian_log $hessLog $hessLogID"
    (procedure "::ForceFieldToolKit::BondAngleOpt::optimize" line 81)
    invoked from within
"::ForceFieldToolKit::BondAngleOpt::optimize"
    (procedure "::ForceFieldToolKit::gui::baoptRunOpt" line 40)
    invoked from within
"::ForceFieldToolKit::gui::baoptRunOpt "
    invoked from within
".fftk_gui.hlf.nb.bondangleopt.runOpt invoke "
    invoked from within
".fftk_gui.hlf.nb.bondangleopt.runOpt instate {pressed !disabled} {
.fftk_gui.hlf.nb.bondangleopt.runOpt state !pressed;
.fftk_gui.hlf.nb.bondangleopt...."
    (command bound to event)"