From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2014 - 11:14:15 CST

Zeinab,

COLP was developed and added after ffTK was debuted in VMD 1.9.1, which is (about) when the screencasts were made. It is available in the version of ffTK that is distributed with VMD 1.9.2.

In the future, I urge you to look around a little more thoroughly, and check the latest versions of code (this solves many, many of the errors discussed on VMD-L) before resorting to VMD-L. Please keep in mind that VMD-L consists of users that donate their time to help you; so use it wisely.

Regards,
Christopher Mayne