From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2014 - 00:58:07 CST

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 11:19 PM, Nifeng Guo hui <nifenggaohui_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tim,
> Thanks for the explanation. Now I follow your instruction and plot it again.
> It still does not make sense. I use period boundary condition to simulate in

well, the problem is very likely not with the g(r) plugin but with
your expectations. you most certainly don't have a homogeneous
monoatomic fluid as your system, which will lead to the graphs more
commonly seen as examples for a g(r). please review the definition of
the g(r) (i.e. what the graph means, not what it typically looks like)
and compare it to the structure you are feeding into VMD. i am very
confident that what you see as a graph is correct. it would be
consistent with a two component system that is mostly separated.