From: Fung Wai Keung (wkfung_at_acae.cuhk.edu.hk)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 01:51:40 CST

Hi all,

I have VMD 1.8.2 running Win2K happily. In our lab, we also have a
Phantom Desktop running perfectly with other project. As mentioned in
the VMD homepage and manual, Phantom can act as an input device for
VMD. However, I cannot have them working smoothly in the same machine.
I also cannot find much reference on how to config VMD and Phantom so
that they work together. If you have experience on making VMD and
Phantom working together happily, please direct me to relevant