From: Anoop Krishnan (anoopnm007_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2014 - 01:43:04 CDT

Also, in the crash report, the file is mentioned as -
usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so which corresponds to the package
xserver-xorg-core.
It will be great if you can tell me whether I have installed the graphics
card driver wrong or any other such mistakes.

Thanking you
Regards

--
Anoop Krishnan N M