From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2014 - 10:03:10 CDT

If these are all separate molecules, and not trajectory frames, then
you could simply read them in as separate molecules, and VMD will
display them all. A simple Tcl "foreach" loop operating on a list
of files produced by "glob" should get this done easily, in combination
with the VMD "mol new" command. If you're not familiar with basic Tcl yet,
please read the Tcl tutorials at www.tcl.tk before proceeding any further.

If you were loading these frames from a trajectory file, you would instead
use the "draw multiple frames" feature shown in the "Trajectory" tab of
the VMD graphical representations window.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/