From: Luis Gracia (lug2002_at_med.cornell.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2014 - 09:13:22 CDT

VMD community,

I have moved development of my plugins to GitHub, with a few additional
perks. I encourage you to check the latest version and contribute to the
open source projects from the following links:

   -

   rmsdtt at https://github.com/luisico/rmsdtt has new iterative fitting
   functions we’ve used internally over the years
    -

   itrajcomp at https://github.com/luisico/itrajcomp is finally publicly
   released (though, more documentation on user’s custom functions is still
   needed)
    -

   clustering at https://github.com/luisico/clustering
    -

   swap at https://github.com/luisico/swap

As I shifted my work away from molecular research so has done my work on
these plugins. I’m still maintaining them whenever I find some time, and
routinely support lab members and others when requested, but no new
features have been added in a long time. I hope that by moving the projects
to GitHub the community can pick them up and evolve them in the right
direction. GitHub is a great service for open source development. Please,
feel free to contribute to the projects, open issues, clone them, hack
them, improve them…

Best,
Luis

Luis Gracia, PhD