From: Passerone, Daniele (Daniele.Passerone_at_empa.ch)
Date: Tue May 06 2014 - 09:58:19 CDT

thank you Axel.
All what you write is clear, however let me insist like the "widow in the gospel" and try to propose a way.

Pbwithin has access to the coordinate of the images of the neighbors of atom k.
Now, one could build a functions that adds new atoms at the coordinates used by pbwithin, and then addbond between the original atom k and these new atoms. What do you think? do you see any possibility there ?
Thanks in advance.