From: Ashish .Chauniyal (ashishchauniyal_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2014 - 06:14:22 CDT

Hi all,

In continuation from the last mail, i was able to generate and view two
.pdb files consisting of two types of atoms only. As Josh had pointed I
did exactly the same to combine the two files into one.
I tried this on a dummy run and it worked , however now when i am trying to
join to .pdb files consisting of 256000 atoms each, it says "Segmentation
fault (Core Dumped)"

My tcl script looks like this.

set solute [mol new leftside.pdb]
set solvent [mol new rightside.pdb]
set combined [::TopoTools::mergemols "$solute $solvent"]
topo writelammpsdata data.composite atomic