From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2014 - 14:15:43 CDT

Hi Norman,
  I played with this for just a minute and I think I know what might
be going on here. I think that the OpenGL line stippling state is
not being reset back to normal prior to the point where the RowInterleaved
stereo mode prepares the stencil buffer for the next drawing pass.
It should be easy to fix, but I am traveling internationally for three
weeks and I don't be able to do anything about this until I'm back in
front of a machine where I can carefully test it. Please send me a
reminder about this toward the end of April so I don't forget, as I think
this is simple to fix, likely only an hour or less of debugging and testing,
but I have to be in my office do the tests properly.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/