From: Ryan McGreevy (ryanmcgreevy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2014 - 11:25:55 CDT

You can run mdff on multiple structures the same way you would run them in
a standard NAMD simulation. You just need a pdb and psf of your system
(and all the corresponding standard mdff files) and run mdff normally.
 Sometimes it is useful to fix certain structures and delete their
corresponding density while you fit another part of the system, but this is
dependent on your particular system.