From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2014 - 20:45:14 CST

On Feb 12, 2014 9:31 PM, "Research Jubilant" <research.jubilant_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have used trajectory_path script available in vmd script library. I
could successfully draw paths. But I need help in deleting the path and
redraw the same with different linewidth and also want redraw the path
after overlaying on another protein.

> How do I do that? I don't fine the information in the script readme file.

But you find a documentation of the commands used in the script in the vmd
user's guide. That should be you first point of reference in anything vmd
related.

Axel.