From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_mpi-bpc.mpg.de)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 06:47:17 CST

Dear vmd users,
    I am trying to write a tcl script which loads a trajectory and then
using atomselection makes some selections and writes some pdb files from
different frames of the trajectory.
   The problem that I have is that vmd is executing the subsequent
commands before loading the entire trajectory. As an example:

mol load parm7 topfile pdb initialpdb
mol addfile trajfile type crdbox
set num_steps [molinfo top get numframes]

So....in this case vmd is always setting the num_steps variable before
avoid this behaviour and make vmd first load the entire traj. and then
execute following commands?
Thanks a lot
vlad

--