From: barrett (barrett_at_biop.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 04:57:01 CST

John

Late last year you gave some helpful advice on movie making.

I have conclude that I rally need do need to run in batch mode. You
kindly offered to give some hints on improving performance of the
tracers, and asked for details of the environment.

VMD will be executed on a cluster of dual processor PCs running redhat
7.2. I don't think they have graphics cards.

What else would you like to know?

I suspect you will advise me to make changes to ray tracer settings. It
would be very helpful if you also told me how to do that (e.g. what
files I need to edit)

Thanks again

Paul