From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 13:02:45 CST

Tjaart,
  Can you show me the sequence of commands that are being executed
when you try to load your trajectory? Is the ".cor" file you refer
to actually a DCD format trajectory, or is it something else?
To show what commands are being executed as this occurs, enable command
logging like this:
  logfile console

That'll print every VMD command as they execute, and it'll be easier
for me to see what you're doing when you try to load those files.
Please repeat the sequence of operations that gives you trouble with logging
enabled, and then mail it to me, and I should be better able to help you
with that information.

Thanks,