From: Camilo Andrés Jimenez Cruz (camilo.jimenezc_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2013 - 13:20:07 CST

Reading the C++ source code that draws the representation I understand now
what's going on.

// This draws a hydrogen bond from atom 'i' to the hydrogen of atom 'k',
only
// if both are selected and meet the hbond distance and/or angle criteria
// distance is measured from heavy atom to heavy atom
// the angle is from heavy atom to hydrogen to heavy atom
// coloring is by the donor atom color specification

I think this could be added to the documentation (I didn't find it clear
from there)

-- Camilo Jiménez